Its official. All the kinks have been worked out (hopefully) and things have been finalized to a point where the competition can actually begin! The entire list of potential contestants can be seen in the thread, but for now, let’s take a look at the rules.
- 7 teams, captains chosen by maskedbandit101 – once established, the contest may begin
- there must be at least 2 members participating, but no maximum is specified
- if for some reason a member drops out, it is up to the captain to either draft a new player, or continue without him/her
- 6 week long competition
- 4 challenges, 2 ‘catch-up’ weeks
- the criteria for challenges is specific enough to fulfill a request, but generic enough for creative elaboration
- during each challenge, it is HIGHLY recommended to send a teaser image to keep the community voters at bay, although not required
- after the final challenge, a required screen shot should be send to maskedbandit101 for display and voting purposes
- Completely blind voting, done by community (no team names in pictures)
- All files must be sent to maskedbandit101 and will be displayed on a separate website, to ensure blind voting
Dates to know: (taken directly from thread – no sense summing it up).
- The application process will end sharply at 12:00 AM Central Time on Monday, June 15.
- The assigning of captains will begin at 12 Noon Central Time on Tuesday, June 16 and finish Monday, June 22 at 12:00 Noon Central Time.
- Drafting for teams will begin Tuesday, June 23 at 1:00 PM Central Time.
- The first challenge will be announced at 11:00 AM Central Time on Monday, June 29
- The second challenge will be announced at 11:00 AM Central Time on Monday, July 6
- The third challenge will be announced at 11:00 AM Central Time on Wednesday, July 15*
- The fourth challenge will be announced at 11:00 AM Central Time on Wednesday, July 22
- The deadline for submitting all materials for voting is 11:59 PM on Friday, August 7.
- Voting will begin on Monday, August 10.
Let the drafting begin!
Follow allong in the thread.